Our service is focused and catered towards our customers needs. We acknowledge that you are not dependent on us, rather, we are dependent on you. With this view, we constantly strive to go above and beyond our customers expectations. This resonates throughout our organisation and is reflected in our quality of service.
All our vehicles are serviced on a regular, scheduled basis, completed by our qualified team of garage staff, with standards of work being maintained and overseen by our Qualified Chief Fleet Engineer. By doing this we can ensure that our vehicles are maintained at the highest possible standard in a way which exceeds the VOSA vehicle road worthiness requirements.
Our drivers undergo regular, random assessments to reinforce their driving quality and ensure that you have the most enjoyable experience whilst travelling with us on any of our vehicles.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are aware of our responsibility to our community as a whole. We are aware of our impact as an organisation and how this can come in multiple forms. We consider our corporate social responsibility as a way of self regulating to ensure that we are constantly considering our impacts on the area in which we operate. As such, we commit to continually improving the quality of life for our employees and their families as well as the community as a whole.
- A commitment to communicate in plain English, hiding nothing in the 'small print'.
- Be open and honest about products and services.
- Endeavour at all times to communicate clearly, knowledgeably and helpfully.
- Never resorting to pressure sales or taking advantage of business relationships.
- Listening to the consumers helps us to improve the service on offer.
- Choose suppliers carefully to ensure they follow the same responsible working practices we have at Durham City Coaches.
- Treating European Travel Group partners in an honest and fair way.
- Operating an active Environmental policy.
- Practice a clear anti Race and Sexual discrimination policy.